Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Bell/Downing

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 217 81.0%

• Total voters
I take everything I read with a pinch of salt mate, I like to read everything, critically analyse it and form a personal opinion, I find all information interesting, but having the ability to discern and think to independently is key, I never understand why people get worked up.

I tend to agree, at the end of the day I don’t think anyone should be naieve no one is investing 100s of millions because they really love their football club or are life long Evertonians (we moan if the kit price goes up by a tenner), if they do they won’t have it for very long, sure there can be a synergy, sure they are prob more aware then dudes in an office in Miami, but the lads will be looking to make money here.

It’s a PR game at the moment, life long Evertonians is the lads angle, All equity is another, Multi Club is another, Saudis Royals, Textor licked us with PR “big club” stuff like we were an ice cream, while we will hear loads of “sleeping giants” - Wouldn’t be falling for any of it - in a game of 100s of millions, making money is your only mistress.

The interesting thing from Paul’s pieces, is the inference again and again if you care to look, of investment above 400 mill, close to 800 mill, also inferring third party investment. He’s inferring the lads have a finance package in place and also a third party investor, they need both I think t be getting anywhere near an 800 mill investment as suggested.
Absolutely.

The other thing I would say is that from what I still bother to read of his, the esk makes a lot of nods and winks that he knows things and has inside information but his track record of things coming true is not the best beyond the obvious statements he makes that the sun will rise etc

See this is the thing mate, no party has said anything - they are all spinning an angle, so it becomes what media source you believe or what PR angle you like. It’s a battle for leverage and fans hearts and minds,

It’s pretty obvious, buttons are being pushed publicity wise, in the media and social media by all. Paul likely a case in point.

I find his suggestions though, very frank and very bold compared to say a vague “all equity” bid.

Interesting is all, is that he’s so specific as to talk numbers.
He seems to want us to trust them almost blindly as the “honest” bidders even though their Dell claims are looking exaggerated at best, or just outright false.

He seems to want us to trust them almost blindly as the “honest” bidders even though their Dell claims are looking exaggerated at best, or just outright false.

The Dell thing is funny, it took us all 3 mins here to understand they have a history of lending to football clubs through their family investment vehicle. Largely it was hacks reporting it. If it was them who leaked it it was a poor move, I think many gained an unhealthy mistrust due the short lived boom and bust of realisation. Followed by a knock out of the an all equity bid and a Saudi royal - all co-ordinated of course. They lost the PR last weekend.

I actually like what’s the two lads bring to the table in terms of skills and track record of competency, to my mind it’s prob the only thing you can objectively analyse amongst potential bidders.

As for Paul and media in general, if you are going to inhabit and cultivate that space and role and be close to power brokers, there has to be a pay off, prepare to be activated knowing,y or unknowingly with info - if you get that close and hope to get closer if successful. The problem with social media reporting and even reading is that it’s not like the printed media - it’s not subject to a professional edidtor. We aren’t going to open the guardian tomorrow and see someone talk figures like 400 and 800 mill needed, it’s both the brilliance and cringiness of the format and the personalities, but somehow draws on both scores and equal measures, in both polarisations.

Whoever you want it to be - It won't be

Whoever it's reported to be - It won't be

After the last couple of years, Mosh want's nothing but 💩 for us. No matter how much it effects his pockets.
Every day he is losing value on the club through Never-ending debt.
That's why he didn't care that 777 was never gonna work.

He's just waiting for another 777 to come along with their Monopoly money to take us over..

He will then finally stroll out like he's just won the Grand National....

The Dell thing is funny, it took us all 3 mins here to understand they have a history of lending to football clubs through their family investment vehicle. Largely it was hacks reporting it. If it was them who leaked it it was a poor move, I think many gained an unhealthy mistrust due the short lived boom and bust of realisation. Followed by a knock out of the an all equity bid and a Saudi royal - all co-ordinated of course. They lost the PR last weekend.

I actually like what’s the two lads bring to the table in terms of skills and track record of competency, to my mind it’s prob the only thing you can objectively analyse amongst potential bidders.

As for Paul and media in general, if you are going to inhabit and cultivate that space and role and be close to power brokers, there has to be a pay off, prepare to be activated knowing,y or unknowingly with info - if you get that close and hope to get closer if successful. The problem with social media reporting and even reading is that it’s not like the printed media - it’s not subject to a professional edidtor. We aren’t going to open the guardian tomorrow and see someone talk figures like 400 and 800 mill needed, it’s both the brilliance and cringiness of the format and the personalities, but somehow draws on both scores and equal measures, in both polarisations.
I don’t understand being disingenuous with the Dell involvement. It’s obvious he wasn’t involved directly nor would it be anything different than their normal involvement.

You have to be skeptical of bids where the lead guys have less cash or stature. Dell doesn’t need B&D for anything, there’s no reason for him to put his money in last. Same with the Manou guy with the Saudi Prince behind him. If the Prince or whatever had the type of money to change things at Everton he wouldn’t partner with anyone.

Given the current options I still think MSP in some form is the best group for the club. It doesn’t mean they’ll get it but they are the best of this lot.

The Esk on Everyone else:
There is 100% no way this is happening, none, nada niente!

Repeat repeat repeat until

The Esk on:
B&D...they are Evertonians, MSD have sports management expertise. They are rhe best. Every Evertonian

Repeat repeat repeat

I think that's a bit naive.

Thats one word to describe it.

After reading that it doesn't seem likely A-cap will be the ones, it's more I can just see Moshiri being an idiot and dragging this out with these stupid buyers having zero right to be in any sort of run in for the club.

Theyve invested through 777 so he has to treat them respectfully.

Those responses wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact that he knows Bell and Downing and fancies his chances of being involved in some capacity if they are successful.

The man is his own publicist and he feeds off negativity and does everything for his own ends.

What does A Cap protecting its investments have to do with the Leadenhall case? I'm confused.

I read there are legal restrictions due to their investments with 777 who have administrators in and the legal case accusing them of being part of a ponzi scheme. I think it was The Esk who stated that. Love or loathe I think he understands finance.

Yep, it just drags on and on and on.
I cant imagine any new interest to come along now.
So make your mind up and fek off

Take everything he says with a huge pinch of salt.

He is a biased commentator. It’s interesting he finds negatives about everyone but his friends.

At the end of the day, these may be fronted by Evertonians which is positive but they have lived their lives chasing a pound note and so they are not going to go against all their hard work to throw it away even if there is a passion there. These want to protect their current investment like some of the others plain and simple.

His “where is the rest of the money” argument to discredit Manoukian doesn’t really stand up:

Bell and Downing have never said they have 750m to put in, the amount Paul says is required. It’s just his claim that they do. All they’ve made public is they are borrowing money from Dell.

Likewise, Manoukian has never said he has that, just that there’s 400m in equity to be put in. He has never indicated there won’t also be debt consolidation borrowing.

Quite possibly both bids take a similar shape (say 400m equity and 350m debt) but each has publicised a different element. And actually it makes no sense if B&D have the 400m behind them to have spent the weekend bragging about the loan instead.

Paul can claim all he wants to know that B&D can put in the whole amount needed but just because Manoukian etc haven’t briefed him personally about it doesn’t mean a similar level of funding doesn’t exist and it’s disingenuous for him to suggest it doesn’t.

See this is the thing mate, no party has said anything - they are all spinning an angle, so it becomes what media source you believe or what PR angle you like. It’s a battle for leverage and fans hearts and minds,

It’s pretty obvious, buttons are being pushed publicity wise, in the media and social media by all. Paul likely a case in point.

I find his suggestions though, very frank and very bold compared to say a vague “all equity” bid.

Interesting is all, is that he’s so specific as to talk numbers.

Absolutely.

The other thing I would say is that from what I still bother to read of his, the esk makes a lot of nods and winks that he knows things and has inside information but his track record of things coming true is not the best beyond the obvious statements he makes that the sun will rise etc

Lets have this right.

Esk has been peddling attention seeking nonsense since the Witsel fibbing. In fact I appreciate transfers can evolve so can let that one go...

...then it was guesses labeled as fact on Usmanov, that our books were in order we wouldnt be charged on PSR.

Others have the full list.

Just because he has a hobby of going through the accounts and reading around them doesnt make him correct. He's been wrong several times.

On B&D he annoyed me as he stated MSD have "sports management expertise" -- if they are only a lender why mention it? So its extremely misleading at best. Also "every Evertonian should want and support their bid" apparently.

Why? Cos he knows them.

Next he's stated as FACT that the Manoukian bid is a fake bid.

TODAY im reading him saying that he doesnt understand it "it doesnt make sense to me"

Two extremely different things under a week apart.

If as others have stated he is involved with B&D id say that they disgust me and I dont want them anywhere near the club.

There have been NO statements from any interested parties.

I wish this attention seeker would stop with their lies.

In some movies you have a piss stained tramp holding a sign stating 'THE END IS NIGH'.

Its looking alot like that thesedays.

Again if theyre his 'mates' and/or have asked him to push their name or if theyve fed him these misleading statements...

...or as someone said if hes been promised a board seat, I hope they get nowhere near the club.

Perhaps B&D + Esk are all from the same zone as Moshiri.

Little geeky creatures that companies appoint to sit in the dark and look at numbers.

B&D have taken their skills and made a packet on numbers knowledge + basic ideas...same as Moshiri.

I highly doubt they have any clue on branding, image, PR, marketing or suchlike. Probably the worst people to be stuck with at a party.

They ALL seem really misguided on what should be released to the media.

Look at how Esk makes us look bad with false administration claims

If anyone thinks he's "a numbers guy" or "Everton financial expert"

I suggest you think again.

I don’t understand being disingenuous with the Dell involvement. It’s obvious he wasn’t involved directly nor would it be anything different than their normal involvement.

You have to be skeptical of bids where the lead guys have less cash or stature. Dell doesn’t need B&D for anything, there’s no reason for him to put his money in last. Same with the Manou guy with the Saudi Prince behind him. If the Prince or whatever had the type of money to change things at Everton he wouldn’t partner with anyone.

Given the current options I still think MSP in some form is the best group for the club. It doesn’t mean they’ll get it but they are the best of this lot.

You and I are fans, lets say were both worth alot and want to buy the club. Money is worth nothing at that level unless you can get what you want.

We agree the loan structure with MSB and as we have zero experience make it known that were open to people joining with us.

For me the dreamteam on paper is B&D + MSP. It gives us everything bar the big money investment

We'd do the same.

The ONLY thing i absolutely hate are liars and Esk, B&D and the media running with false reports annoys me.

If I had £1bil in my skyrocket I'd buy the club with motives like Jack Walker at Blackburn. These clowns seem more focused on getting their names out.

A serious bidder has nothing to gain by promoting their interest.

Perhaps some journalist from our local paper etc could do some investigative journalism and ask these parties for comments?

No one has really entered exclusivity with Moshiri as far as we know have they?
Truth is, the only people who know what's going on are those face to face with Moshiri or those working on his behalf at Deloitte.(The bank who are weeding the bids out)

Everything else is Chinese whispers based on a partial picture.

Local journos could ask, but I'd be amazed if they got an exclusive inside track. We're talking about something that will eventually be a 750 million (plus) pounds commitment. If anybody flaps lips around that it simply highlights they're not the right person.

Nothing is getting sorted before late October, we'd do well to just see what happens. (Frustrating, but true)