Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean Michael Dell? Founder of Dell computers and MSD Capital, which merged with BDT to form BDT & MSD, who will potentially be backing Downing and Bell.

BDT & MSD manage assets worth over £50bn, Dells net worth is reported £100bn... he`d be better than some Arab states.

View attachment 259930
Fairly well-regarded citizen in Austin - funded the Dell Children's hospital and the University of Texas Medical School among many health and education initiatives. Not a big-money political donor or culture warrior.

Also, graduated high school in the same class as my sister. :)

Any of those listed are a far better choice than 777 .
My biggest worry being, if we're lucky enough to have a number of bids is there actually anyone left at Everton who are able to choose someone to takeover in the best interests of the club or does it become an auction and it's si.ply sold to the highest bidder.
Ooh ooh I know the answer to this one!

Fairly well-regarded citizen in Austin - funded the Dell Children's hospital and the University of Texas Medical School among many health and education initiatives. Not a big-money political donor or culture warrior.

Also, graduated high school in the same class as my sister. :)
The guy sounds like he`d fit well with EITC...

Since when has there been money in computers??
It's a head scratcher.

Screenshot_20240607_190908_Chrome.webp

Any of those listed are a far better choice than 777 .
My biggest worry being, if we're lucky enough to have a number of bids is there actually anyone left at Everton who are able to choose someone to takeover in the best interests of the club or does it become an auction and it's si.ply sold to the highest bidder.
As the Mosh is not arsed anymore with anything concerning Everton. He’ll sell to anyone who gives him the most.

Bell and Downing would be ideal as at least they'd actually care about the club.

Sidenote: Can we not make this an esk slagging thread? Regardless of whether you like the guy or think hes spouts facts or waffle, it can be tiring reading the same jokes/digs/attacks.
Of course we can! Or was this not a request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back