Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants the story, PM me and I will hook you up.
Don’t worry, I fed it into Chat GPT and asked it to summarise the article in the style of John Wayne in order to avoid the wrath of News Corp’s lawyers:

Well, partner, let me tell ya 'bout somethin' stirrin' over at Everton. Seems ol' Farhad Moshiri's got himself a new suitor knockin' on his door—a UK-based outfit called Vici Private Finance, backed by not one, but at least two billionaires, no less.

These fellas ain't relyin' on no borrowed cash neither. They got proof of a cool billion pounds in cold, hard cash. No need for any outside funding, meanin' this here deal could come together faster than a jackrabbit on a hot griddle, if Moshiri tips his hat and says, "Go ahead."

Jesus, I wish I could link the story, cos the way Joyce sells it, they sound way too good to be true.

Highlights :

Very rich people
Willing to invest serious dough into the club and the Bramley Moore Dock area, already spoken to the council
Sounds like all debt would be paid with no external funding

But this has me hard.

"there would be significant money made available for squad strengthening subject to Profit and Sustainability Rules."

Nar, that cant be real, Joyce is playing with us here.
Allright fishcakes lad

That's because it's a service address provided by 1st Formations.

Owen Stanley Bolt living out of his 4 bedroom house in Basingstoke. Looks proper legit.
I thought that too but he has history with a lot of different companies so maybe more legit than first seems?

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/9997178-owen-stanley-bolt

Does seem too good to be true though.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back