Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that too but he has history with a lot of different companies so maybe more legit than first seems?

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/9997178-owen-stanley-bolt

Does seem too good to be true though.

Maybe but there's nothing substantial about them at all. His main company Joint Funding Solutions isn't raking in the fees or anything.

That Mark Ward guy is just a guy that lives in Chorley with his partner who's trying to start a skin care company with an overdue confirmation statement and he's posting photos of himself in from of Trump Tower. :lol:

I'm 100% convinced Moshiri will #### us over and go with A-Cap.

…..the report suggests the new bidders have been in touch ‘for months’ and the dates indicate the company was set up for this particular venture, so I doubt it’s come from left field for Moshiri and he can’t have dismissed them to this point.

I’d add there was some hint from the FAB/Moshiri meeting that they were told some ‘exciting’ news that they couldn’t divulge.

Fingers crossed.

…..the report suggests the new bidders have been in touch ‘for months’ and the dates indicate the company was set up for this particular venture, so I doubt it’s come from left field for Moshiri and he can’t have dismissed them to this point.

I’d add there was some hint from the FAB/Moshiri meeting that they were told some ‘exciting’ news that they couldn’t divulge.

Fingers crossed.
This bid just seems too good to be true...

Maybe but there's nothing substantial about them at all. His main company Joint Funding Solutions isn't raking in the fees or anything.

That Mark Ward guy is just a guy that lives in Chorley with his partner who's trying to start a skin care company with an overdue confirmation statement and he's posting photos of himself in from of Trump Tower. :lol:
Whenever someone brings up Trump Tower I go to start telling an anecdote from 20 years ago - but then I remember the anecdote and then realise it wasn’t me that did it, it was Borat.

IMG_0640.webp

All I did was go round the revolving doors for a bit - and that’s a rubbish anecdote.

So either

Vici Private Finance Ltd isn't the correct company.

or

The people who are listed as having significant control are covering for the real owners, which is illegal.

or

It's a load of nonsense / people on a wind up.

I'm going to say the latter. Move along people no billionaires to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back