Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An all-equity offer?

Proven experience of dealing with a big club who was in chaos financially? There's a lot to like from what he's done at Roma.

I think he'd be alright. Earlier in the thread I said I voted for him before news of all equity offers elsewhere and I switched.

If his is all equity as the Telegraph has now said, then I think that's promising.

An all-equity offer?

Proven experience of dealing with a big club who was in chaos financially? There's a lot to like from what he's done at Roma.

I think he'd be alright. Earlier in the thread I said I voted for him before news of all equity offers elsewhere and I switched.

If his is all equity as the Telegraph has now said, then I think that's promising.
What does all equity offer mean

1718384799134.webp

So hence why he was smiling, perhaps

An all-equity offer?

i have asked you sir what’s it mean?!

An all-equity offer?

I still don't even understand what an all equity bid means! What happens with the debt to 777 etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back