Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

An all-equity offer?

Proven experience of dealing with a big club who was in chaos financially? There's a lot to like from what he's done at Roma.

I think he'd be alright. Earlier in the thread I said I voted for him before news of all equity offers elsewhere and I switched.

If his is all equity as the Telegraph has now said, then I think that's promising.
Yeah I agree by and large. A couple of the more "appetising" sounding bids involved a big leap into the own both for them and for us in terms of mystery owners with little experience. A bit of experience and knowledge is important, even if not everything has gone perfectly at Roma it's still good experience of what does and doesn't work.

Still plenty of unknowns but I'm certainly not fearful of this that's for sure.

Yeah I agree by and large. A couple of the more "appetising" sounding bids involved a big leap into the own both for them and for us in terms of mystery owners with little experience. A bit of experience and knowledge is important, even if not everything has gone perfectly at Roma it's still good experience of what does and doesn't work.

Still plenty of unknowns but I'm certainly not fearful of this that's for sure.

so no 777 bad?

Or it maybe that roma are in the same boat as us (and a great deal of teams) where it doesnt matter what money you have, you have to comply with strict psr regulations.
Selling players to the rich bitch clubs are part and parcel of the game nowadays.

I'll console myself with knowlege that they do at least have football people in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back