Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding.

So much nonsense. Didn't want 777 because of the fear of them being cowboy asset-strippers, ok fine enough. No arguments there.

But how many times have we gone over how bad of a situation this club is in financially? And now you have a legitimate multi-billionaire who also owns another pretty major club in another major league and is apparently willing to do a deal with doesn't saddle us with more crippling debt, and that's not good enough?

Whatever you think about him, he's clearly a serious owner, unlike the other clowns we could've had. Doesn't seem to have any terrible skeletons in the closet legally / morally / whatever like so many others.

I mean, how could this not be the best outcome we could have realistically hoped for? Probably better than that, even.
Blues are absolutely tiresome.

We got about £10m more than Roma in prize money and we finished 15th , if we hadn’t lost points we’d have made over £20m more than then never mind 6th where they do.

Feels like it’d be mad to no try and maximise your earning

Also AS Roma do not own their stadium. It's owned by a government agency.

He will through EFC own Bramley Moore Dock. Huge difference.

It means he's not leveraging, he's buying shares with money which is his money plus he's not doing a payback or buyout deal.

It means Moshiri is going to be gone for good and that the loans should be paid off as part of this deal.

That is my understanding. To be confirmed mind with details.

I make that clear. That is just my understanding, without any evidence yet to support it. Based on what they are saying
does it mean
1. Paying moshiri cash for his share
2. Repay all our existing debt
3. Fund the remaining stadium construction
4. Generating 60m income from his own pocket to stay clear of the next PSR
5. Providing transfer funds for next season.

That will cost a billion at least mate. How is this possible?

does it mean
1. Paying moshiri cash for his share
2. Repay all our existing debt
3. Fund the remaining stadium construction
4. Generating 60m income from his own pocket to stay clear of the next PSR
5. Providing transfer funds for next season.

That will cost a billion at least mate. How is this possible?

As I said. I don't know. We need details. But that is what is being implied.

The Esk seems quite happy even though his beloved B&D havent gotten it. Live look:
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp

No kidding.

So much nonsense. Didn't want 777 because of the fear of them being cowboy asset-strippers, ok fine enough. No arguments there.

But how many times have we gone over how bad of a situation this club is in financially? And now you have a legitimate multi-billionaire who also owns another pretty major club in another major league and is apparently willing to do a deal with doesn't saddle us with more crippling debt, and that's not good enough?

Whatever you think about him, he's clearly a serious owner, unlike the other clowns we could've had. Doesn't seem to have any terrible skeletons in the closet legally / morally / whatever like so many others.

I mean, how could this not be the best outcome we could have realistically hoped for? Probably better than that, even.
Agreed. Maybe there are bids that might have worked out better, we don't know for sure.

But compared to the fears we've had over the last 12 months, of a choice between 777 and administration, this is heaven. A genuine, reputable, seemingly not totally mad billionaire with experience in the field. Anyone turning their noses at this needs their head read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back