Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said on Sunday on here, there's a good chance he ends up selling Roma too.

I honestly had no idea about that BUT my first thought on hearing of this bid was "I wonder if he's selling Roma?"
This would be wonderful news. (IMO of course)

Cant wait
To be fair to freidkin, mourinho is massively on the decline. Roma are improving and becoming a sustainable club. If the Saudis buy them for the reported $1bn, it will be some investment. If he ends up doing the same with us, it will be because we are back at the top end of the league.

Or it maybe that roma are in the same boat as us (and a great deal of teams) where it doesnt matter what money you have, you have to comply with strict psr regulations.
Selling players to the rich bitch clubs are part and parcel of the game nowadays.

I'll console myself with knowlege that they do at least have football people in place.
Can we trade players between us and Roma at inflated fees to get round PSR?

Agreed. Maybe there are bids that might have worked out better, we don't know for sure.

But compared to the fears we've had over the last 12 months, of a choice between 777 and administration, this is heaven. A genuine, reputable, seemingly not totally mad billionaire with experience in the field. Anyone turning their noses at this needs their head read.
Exactly.

How many times have we seen conversations on here about whether / how much longer we can even afford to keep the lights on? And now we have the prospects of a way out of this infernal Moshiri mess, and people are crying about it.

:Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back