Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it mean
1. Paying moshiri cash for his share
2. Repay all our existing debt
3. Fund the remaining stadium construction
4. Generating 60m income from his own pocket to stay clear of the next PSR
5. Providing transfer funds for next season.

That will cost a billion at least mate. How is this possible?

of this happens i will collapse with excitement

We'll see if he's any good if the board and senior team are still in place a month after the takeover has happened then it'll be the same old.

Or it maybe that roma are in the same boat as us (and a great deal of teams) where it doesnt matter what money you have, you have to comply with strict psr regulations.
Selling players to the rich bitch clubs are part and parcel of the game nowadays.

I'll console myself with knowlege that they do at least have football people in place.

I remember reading an article when Mourinho got sacked, basically said the fans loved him for his "us against them" attitude but Roma had one of the highest wage bills and the squad wasnt delivering in relation to the wages they were on (sounds very similar to us)

Looks like they've done a lot of wheeling and dealing in the loan market each season as well.

Anyone who thinks we will be Romas feeder is deluded. 2 of the top 4 Roma transfers ever happened over 20 years ago. They couldn't afford our top players
Yeah, that's just coming up with something to gripe about just for the sake of having something to gripe about. The Premier League is as big as it gets. We will be no one's feeder club (except for the Sky 6, but that's another thing altogether).

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back