Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at what football has become.

We are saying we are bigger than Roma. We finished 15th and got more money for finishing there. Big deal.

Roma have been in Europe with the big boys. Won the conference. Playing in the europa We have fallen further than we realise.

Has getting more money become more important than trophy wins?

I guess that is important if you are a money man/investor.

He first started negotiations for Roma in Dec 2019 and finalised in August 2020.

Thats a while...take a look at his transfers since then

Disingenuous to look at just transfers. Especially given what he inherited/hamstrung severely by FFP.

As I said to you on Sunday...

Football isn't just transfers. And as I said - Roma also have FFP challenges.

They intend to move to a new stadium too, which they need to get a wiggle on with.

Also, Saudi PIF apparently interested in Roma so he could end up selling up there.

And...

Was surprised by this opinion - so had to sense check as I recalled when they signed Lukaku and afterwards about no owner ever having invested so much into Roma and so, I can't agree with that assessment.

They were in the mire and he's definitely turned them around;

View attachment 260096

He's put a lot into Roma.

Your bet went well eh 🤣🤣

I bet you £5 that he sells AS Roma to fund all this.

I think that is what he's doing @AndyC, he's selling Roma as he gets a bigger asset that owns its own stadium

That is what I think based on what is highlighted there

He'll profit take there and then reinvest where he actually owns the stadium and the club lock stock and Bramley Moore Dock, barrel
As I said on Sunday on here, there's a good chance he ends up selling Roma too.

Screwing us over is Moshiri.

Why would we want to be owned by someone else who already owns another club and we'll play second fiddle? Something has to be done about this, it's not the best interests of Everton Football Club, but the best interests of Farhad Moshiri.

I've heard he's going to change our uniforms to red and only pasta will be served at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back