Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marginally, and they've been in Europe.

We've not been plus have not yet moved stadia.

The fact we're in touching distance of revenues of them speaks volumes.
Everton are a bit like a formula one driver….people equate revenue to Romas but we are only comparable because of the league we are in (we may get there on our own steam eventually but we are not there yet) which is similar to F1….doesn’t make the drivers the first, second or third best in the world….essentially the car massively helps with that….our league does that for us.

They all disappear mate and we get to throw our weight around the premier league once more like the beginning of the Moshiri era.

Who would you like us to buy mate, we'll make sure to get him on the list...
Something to clip the Blue Eagle’s wings for his insolence to start with boy

Um, Roma had revenue of 200m euros and spent over 400m in 21/22. In last years accounts they had revenue of 270m and spent about 370m.

I would call spending 400m a year a LOT.

400 million on transfers ? Are you sure ?

If be delighted if he did that here. Clearing the debt would be a fantastic start

No, 400m on the club. Operating expenses, transfers, wages, others. Our 22/23 accounts had us spending far less than that.

Its one thing slicing away debts through investment but its another improving the team year on year.

Hes generated revenues to go towards the debt from player sales.

Bearing in mind thats what hes done at Roma, why would he not be doing that with us?

Look at the squad. The player ages and the quality players...

...are there any you would want Everton to sign for their 'value' ?

What is stopping him buying the club and paying off the debts...

...then taking on more debt a month later?

Then selling Branthwaite and the high value players as hes done every season there.

What are your views on grand old team dot com mate?

*Pulls up a chair
**Ignores the inevitable get back on topic moans.
My views are that this is a forum where people can express their opinion which is why I listened to the podcast to begin with.

Where I stopped listening to the podcast and would stop bothering with the forum is when it crosses into everyone pretending they know better than the rest of the fanbase or it becomes about the ego of one or two people.

What are your opinions on the esk and his constant self publicising and nods/winks about him knowing more than anyone else?

*pulls up my own chair…

My views are that this is a forum where people can express their opinion which is why I listened to the podcast to begin with.

Where I stopped listening to the podcast and would stop bothering with the forum is when it crosses into everyone pretending they know better than the rest of the fanbase or it becomes about the ego of one or two people.

What are your opinions on the esk and his constant self publicising and nods/winks about him knowing more than anyone else?

*pulls up my own chair…

*Reshuffles on chair.

We best get back on topic really mate eh... 👀

It’s all debt really….the club officially has none of that loan debt to Moshiri, but ultimately if we Friedkin decides to sell, he willa,so want back what he has put in. If he thinks he ain’t getting it, he will sell players and realise his return that way.

Equity and debt are both just claims to assets.

Everton are a bit like a formula one driver….people equate revenue to Romas but we are only comparable because of the league we are in (we may get there on our own steam eventually but we are not there yet) which is similar to F1….doesn’t make the drivers the first, second or third best in the world….essentially the car massively helps with that….our league does that for us.

Exactly. If we get to speed and tune our business up we will be unbelievable to now.

That was what the whole 3 or more years of protests and #AllTogetherNow was about

The club has been held back by downright incompetence and selfishness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back