Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't voted previously, cos to be honest hadn't got an effin clue which way it would go. Managed to get my Friedkin vote in before the vote locked and for now I will luxuriate in the glory of being right. Until I'm wrong, again, and a new period of exclusivity burns in the flames of unknown financial shenanigans and we are all made to look like idiots again. Thank God I'm an Evertonian. Up the Toffees!

Exactly. If we get to speed and tune our business up we will be unbelievable to now.

That was what the whole 3 or more years of protests and #AllTogetherNow was about

The club has been held back by downright incompetence and selfishness
We’ve absolutely massive potential mate and hopefully that’s what the prospective owner sees. FFs we had more titles than Utd until SAF took over. Properly run and we could be huge

My question still stands mate, I’d be curious to know your views…

Shared it many times. Baffled as to why people put so much stock/care what one geezer who is usually wrong thinks. Id rather people messaged him/discussed him on the platforms he uses rather than here. All that said, if someone volunteers their time to produce free content - then fair dos. Nobody forces anyone to listen/read eh.

Its one thing slicing away debts through investment but its another improving the team year on year.

Hes generated revenues to go towards the debt from player sales.

Bearing in mind thats what hes done at Roma, why would he not be doing that with us?

Look at the squad. The player ages and the quality players...

...are there any you would want Everton to sign for their 'value' ?

What is stopping him buying the club and paying off the debts...

...then taking on more debt a month later?

Then selling Branthwaite and the high value players as hes done every season there.
Is fair we dont kno with ahy of the bids what they will do, if it is him lets see what he does he gets a chance but we have dealt with a bad owner choices for well cant even count how long.

We’ve absolutely massive potential mate and hopefully that’s what the prospective owner sees. FFs we had more titles than Utd until SAF took over. Properly run and we could be huge

I know for a fact Bill Kenwright excluded or prohibited the club interacting with people that criticised him and/or he viewed as a threat to his position. He saw to the cancellation of the shareholder meetings

This club has been ran like a corner shop with him ruling the roost for years

We can reverse that. It'll be a slog but it can be done. Just don't expect me listening to the likes of Tony Bellew telling us all Bill Kenwright "saved the club" wanting tribute put up at our new stadium etc. He didn't. He treated the place like his fiefdom and it's done enormous damage to us all.

Shared it many times. Baffled as to why people put so much stock/care what one geezer who is usually wrong thinks. Id rather people messaged him/discussed him on the platforms he uses rather than here. All that said, if someone volunteers their time to produce free content - then fair dos. Nobody forces anyone to listen/read eh.
That’s fair, it’s the narcissism of the man that gets me. He is a Katie Hopkins or Simon Jordan shock merchant for me and it’s dangerous how he has sway with any part of our fanbase large or small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back