Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the original target for MSP, yes.
Let's get this right MSP last May agreed "investment" not buying a controlling stake in Everton ,only to be scuppered by RMF .
Then gave a loan payable by a certain date with a caveat if not settled on that date they would assume 51% of the club. Yet they didn't and now ( as you say ) are looking to buy the club and settling debts such as RMF plus paying Moshiri.

I don't get it at all they could have done this over a month ago.

im lost with all this

just don’t want MSP

MSP is a company that invests some of their money but mostly other peoples' money. When they want to purchase something, they have to ask people for money. We contributed money last year but MSP ended up not using all of the money. So they gave a small portion of it back to us. They now need that money to buy the team. That's all

MSP is a company that invests some of their money but mostly other peoples' money. When they want to purchase something, they have to ask people for money. We contributed money last year but MSP ended up not using all of the money. So they gave a small portion of it back to us. They now need that money to buy the team. That's all

so MSP = bad boys and can’t make us good again?

I'd never let myself get drafted into that.
Incredible scenes. Kind fellow drops in to drop an exclusive. One forum member developed a strong semi, and immediately hundreds of other ITKs that have been “waiting in the wings” refute all claims based on conversations they are aware Mosh had whilst watching the Monaco GP, knee deep in Red Bull promo girls. I don’t know what day it is.

So from this you've jumped to MSP are acquiring Everton and "draft documents are to be signed"

OK then 🤷‍♂️

Incredible scenes. Kind fellow drops in to drop an exclusive. One forum member developed a strong semi, and immediately hundreds of other ITKs that have been “waiting in the wings” refute all claims based on conversations they are aware Mosh had whilst watching the Monaco GP, knee deep in Red Bull promo girls. I don’t know what day it is.

lol

Sorry if you are repeating yourself here, but MSP on their own don’t have a majority shareholding do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back