Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this right MSP last May agreed "investment" not buying a controlling stake in Everton ,only to be scuppered by RMF .
Then gave a loan payable by a certain date with a caveat if not settled on that date they would assume 51% of the club. Yet they didn't and now ( as you say ) are looking to buy the club and settling debts such as RMF plus paying Moshiri.

I don't get it at all they could have done this over a month ago.

MSP have negotiated better terms. All Moshiri is guaranteed under this agreement is 20 million. So for 20 million more, you can take on an extra 20-40% of his shares.

FWIW the Sky Sports report on Michael Dell's interest wasn't public until MSP made reference to it a week ago in a letter to investors. Sky needs better journalists.

Are they not potentially raising funds to get a stake in Tottenham which has been rumoured for weeks?

I doubt they would if they are using the same fund (MSP EFC Investors, LP).

I'm not ITK though, I can only search the internet. I don't have any documents. Or draft documents. And I'm not signing anything. And I've never been to Monaco.

MSP have negotiated better terms. All Moshiri is guaranteed under this agreement is 20 million. So for 20 million more, you can take on an extra 20-40% of his shares.

FWIW the Sky Sports report on Michael Dell's interest wasn't public until MSP made reference to it a week ago in a letter to investors. Sky needs better journalists.

why would moshiri be assed
who aslong if he is getting the money?

so stake not the club? even more odd
No

From what I can figure out Everton (Moshiri) are NOT paying back MSP for the loan they made last year. (This wasn't originally a loan, it was for 25% of the club) Right and Media blocked this as they felt it underminded their security.

Crucially for MSP, they made sure this loan was heavily secured, giving them 50% +1 share if Everton didn't repay them. From what @BeardedScotsman says, they're paying Moshiri £40million for the remaining shares Moshiri holds and taking over all the debt. Moshiri might get paid more in the years ahead depending how well MSP/Everton do.

I think that's whats happening.

Sorry if you are repeating yourself here, but MSP on their own don’t have a majority shareholding do they?

MSP will own 70-90% of Moshiri's shares. I BELIEVE there are smaller minority owners currently. Those shares are not part of this deal.

Think what you are asking is - who will be the majority owner - It will be MSP with ACAP assuming some equity in the club.

Incredible scenes. Kind fellow drops in to drop an exclusive. One forum member developed a strong semi, and immediately hundreds of other ITKs that have been “waiting in the wings” refute all claims based on conversations they are aware Mosh had whilst watching the Monaco GP, knee deep in Red Bull promo girls. I don’t know what day it is.
Yeah great this lol

So from this you've jumped to MSP are acquiring Everton and "draft documents are to be signed"

OK then 🤷‍♂️
Christ alive he's gotten one thing right (a semantic point, I might add) after YEARS of nonsense and now he thinks he's some business expert again, don't know if I can be arsed reading anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back