Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill let you know but Im betting some journalists will also be on it by that point.

In the meantime iif you want to put down bets on administration or nobody wanting to buy us please do
I never said administration was an option, not while we have assets to sell.

I am quite shocked that we have crazy people looking at buying us, but guess what, I get to be really happy about being wrong on the internet, again.

ACAP assuming some equity in the club.
I assume by that you mean rather than pay them back a new issue of shares would be made. It would be interested to see what value those shares would be?

There's currently around 135'000 shares in the club, I know some changed hands in December for £3'700 each. If there was no discount that's around 55'000 new shares issued. Can't see how that works tbh..gives them far too big a slice of the pie (28%)

I assume by that you mean rather than pay them back a new issue of shares would be made. It would be interested to see what value those shares would be?

There's currently around 135'000 shares in the club, I know some changed hands in December for £3'700 each. If there was no discount that's around 55'000 new shares issued. Can't see how that works tbh..gives them far too big a slice of the pie (28%)

the PL can't sign off on the deal unless ACAP turns debt into equity. Everton currently fail the PL's debt to equity ratio rules.

The stadium is a jewel. The fact that Moshiri is having to sell all of this for a song is possibly the deal of the century

song + dance, don't forget any new owner assumes the debt as well. not to mention the half-functioning football club with a beleaguered roster and financials statements that give Richard Masters and other PSR knobs warm feelings in their downbelows.

but yes, the club's being sold for a song

I am quite shocked that we have crazy people looking at buying us, but guess what, I get to be really happy about being wrong on the internet, again.
What I don’t t get is why a sensible, experienced tech industry entrepreneur is seemingly willing to spunk his hard earned millions up the wall on financing a football club?

In this scenario, Moshiri has pretty much lost everything then

he already lost everything and was always going to "take a haircut" as the people in dark suits like to say. his best option would be to retain a minority stake that he could sell for more later, which is more or less what he seems to have been trying to do, but that seems unlikely now.

Well then Im glad you are going to be very happy then

song + dance, don't forget any new owner assumes the debt as well. not to mention the half-functioning football club with a beleaguered roster and financials statements that give Richard Masters and other PSR knobs warm feelings in their downbelows.

but yes, the club's being sold for a song

The stadium alone will be valued at 700 million. Debt outstanding to the three major lenders right now stands at around 465 million from what we have been told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back