Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

From what I can figure out Everton (Moshiri) are NOT paying back MSP for the loan they made last year. (This wasn't originally a loan, it was for 25% of the club) Right and Media blocked this as they felt it underminded their security.

Crucially for MSP, they made sure this loan was heavily secured, giving them 50% +1 share if Everton didn't repay them. From what @BeardedScotsman says, they're paying Moshiri £40million for the remaining shares Moshiri holds and taking over all the debt. Moshiri might get paid more in the years ahead depending how well MSP/Everton do.

I think that's whats happening.

all what you said mate is chinese to me lol

can you matty word it?

To earn more money.
In order to do that he’d have to invest hundreds of millions and even then there’s no assurance of a return on his investment as other clubs like City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Utd and Tottenham will all be doing the same.

It’s a gamble and he doesn’t strike me as a gambler. It’s as far away from his comfort zone as you can go.

SO just so im crystal clear.

MI5 are looking into buying 777, from MSP, who in turn are looking to sell to RMF, its possible some MDA has been consumed by Bell and Downing who are talking to DELL and the CIA about possibly buying Cuba?
Yes. The lizards in the tunnels have said something and one Kennedy must be shot. Again.

The stadium alone will be valued at 700 million. Debt outstanding to the three major lenders right now stands at around 465 million from what we have been told
Surely the MSP loan becomes equity along with the ACAP loan, this would then meet the requirements of the Premier League that were given to 777.

That would then leave us with the RMF loan as debt and nothing else?

I order to do that he’d have to invest hundreds of millions and even then there’s no assurance of a return on his investment as other clubs like City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Utd and Tottenham will all be doing the same.

It’s a gamble and he doesn’t strike me as a gambler.

I think there's an assumption out there that the money they'd put in would be equity. That seems highly unlikely given their track record.

Plus he's worth 100 billion (I realize not all liquid). If it doesn't work out, I doubt he notices much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back