Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the AS Roma guy buys the club and we was to qualify for the champions league. Would we have to sit it out as you can't have two teams owned by the same guy?

They're here to cream a profit off Everton.

Can people just accept that.

The only question is how much they exploit fans along the way.
I don’t mind anyone doing that as the only way that gets done realistically is to have a good product on the pitch to leverage commercial opportunities

We've gone through years of Bill Kenwright, Moshiri was a clown with money and then he was a clown with no money, and we were extremely close to getting 777 who peddle drugs and basically run off loans. If the Friedkin Group is the new owner, it's a huge improvement IMO, we don't know enough about Vici other than the article, they're practically anonymous.

Each there own mate
I respect every ones right to comment

I wonder if 'some' would have preferred a Venezuelan ownership with Maduro as President...

Bit like you Dave
The grand old team vampire

Sucking the life out of most things positive that happen to the club and draining the life out of the sites users
Colin-Robertson.webp

It doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with on-field success.
Well they’re going to be limited in how much profit they can make if our team is rubbish - there’s only so much they exploit the local and wider fanbase with a 15th placed team - i don’t know what current commercial income breakdown looks like but I’d imagine the vast majority is TV revenue and for the bigger clubs its the worldwide fanbase which has grown due to success which attracts more lucrative sponsorships and that drives any revenue or profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back