Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prove I’m wrong Andy I bet you can’t. I’ll bet you £20 The Friedkin Group don’t takeover Everton. If I’m wrong I’ll pay £100 if you’re wrong you owe me £20. Deal?
Really putting alot on the line there pal....

Not.

It wouldn't surprise me if it did fall through by the way and not because you have inside info, because Moshiri is a delusional liability and until its all signed and completed he could easily pull the plug.

Whats the issue Browns?

Multi-Club ownership or is it the plane flying?
I wasn't being serious really, but the multi-club thing does bother me. Whichever way you dress it up, there always has to be a lead club in these setups, which means fans of any of the other clubs end up feeling like an afterthought. No fan should feel like anyone to do with their club isn't all-in. It goes against the whole idea of a "club". Just spoils it.

If you’re that certain I’m wrong put a bet on do it for charity if you want I don’t mind
You joined when the deal hit the news of our proposed new owner - to suggest it would not put other interested parties off if they dropped out or were not accepted by Moshiri ?

As if - can you supply all your sauces please & not HP ones?

I give you your opportunity - 1 - how do you know the deal is falling through & 2, how do you know any interested parties will back out if that is the case -& 3- Who will end up buying us ? From your ITK insider news ?

If you are confident, please pay the annual Forum supporters fee on the GOT?

Dan Friedkin completes Everton takeover, just announcement missing​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back