Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RealEFCInsider
Time to tell all. What ITK level is your source?

Level 1 - 'Geordie' - your sister is sleeping with Richard Masters
Level 2 - 'Tofeenut' - your cousin takes the blood pressure at the players' medicals
Level 3 - 'Benji' - your sister is Seamus Coleman's dog's vet
Level 4 - 'Radiostar' - your daughter works in the Liver Building and hasn't been paid for months
Level 5 - 'Matty' - your niece serves hot dogs in the Lower Bullens

@RealEFCInsider
Time to tell all. What ITK level is your source?

Level 1 - 'Geordie' - your sister is sleeping with Richard Masters
Level 2 - 'Tofeenut' - your cousin takes the blood pressure at the players' medicals
Level 3 - 'Benji' - your sister is Seamus Coleman's dog's vet
Level 4 - 'Radiostar' - your daughter works in the Liver Building and hasn't been paid for months
Level 5 - 'Matty' - your niece serves hot dogs in the Lower Bullens
If his track record on transfers is to go by, he’s more Esk than anything

@RealEFCInsider

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

What a beautiful fathers day message.

I'd like to dedicate this to Kyle Walker.

Really putting alot on the line there pal....

Not.

It wouldn't surprise me if it did fall through by the way and not because you have inside info, because Moshiri is a delusional liability and until its all signed and completed he could easily pull the plug.
Oh so when I’m proven right it’s just guesswork 😭

@RealEFCInsider

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Ezekiel 23:20
- There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back