Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Pulp fiction

@RealEFCInsider
Time to tell all. What ITK level is your source?

Level 1 - 'Geordie' - your sister is sleeping with Richard Masters
Level 2 - 'Tofeenut' - your cousin takes the blood pressure at the players' medicals
Level 3 - 'Benji' - your sister is Seamus Coleman's dog's vet
Level 4 - 'Radiostar' - your daughter works in the Liver Building and hasn't been paid for months
Level 5 - 'Matty' - your niece serves hot dogs in the Lower Bullens

Level 6 - contacting the club and hiring a PI

I’ll happily tell him why wouldn’t I? I’ve got no reason to not believe who I get my information off. What makes you so adamant I’m wrong?
I could go through your X account with how many transfers that happened which you were adamant weren’t, namely Onana, Garner Tarkowski etc, not to mention being so so adamant that Vitor Pereira was going to be manager even when Lampard was already at the club agreeing terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back