Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean the news that Moshiri has accepted his bid. Mate, I’m involved in this whole process and I know you probably wouldn’t believe it. But happy to reveal at the right stage.
I have no reason not to believe you.

At least you don't have a try hard user name like the now departed Insider who popped up on Saturday.

Now get back to work your involved in and get it over the line ;)

Did @Bungle help you to reach out to Deloitte in the end mate?

Post in thread '777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like'
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...atever-the-hell-you-like.118196/post-11270506
Oh, good grief.

I wasn't aware of this.

People working with UHNW persons wouldn't ask how to get in touch with Deloitte on a football forum. Deloitte (and others like them) would be in pretty regular contact about all current investment opportunities.

Deary me. Benefit of the doubt evaporated in 2 minutes.

Oh, good grief.

I wasn't aware of this.

People working with UHNW persons wouldn't ask how to get in touch with Deloitte on a football forum. Deloitte (and others like them) would be in pretty regular contact about all current investment opportunities.

Deary me. Benefit of the doubt evaporated in 2 minutes.
You mean @lijh23 isn’t bringing PIF and Friedkin together to buy Everton?

What's with all these ITK weridos, got to question the need people have to come on to a forum for the attention of people who they don't know and probably never meet.

To actually take time out of your day to firstly post and then argue about something the way they have, weather they truly know or not its proper weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back