Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Bell & Downing taking over alone, as I reckon they'll want more money to operate the club. However, I can see them being part of a consortium, possibly with MSP. As things stand, there are too many obstacles for Textor to overcome for him to be successful, so it will probably be somebody else.
Spot on man.

The Dan Friedkin news will be out today. He’s in pole position. Bell and Downing my favourites. True Evertonians that care and love the club.
he's got the club Dan Friedkin he's Farhad Moshiri’s preferred bidder exclusively has been granted to him he only has to sign it to start the process of becoming owner Premier League checks which will be no problem

The Dan Friedkin news will be out today. He’s in pole position. Bell and Downing my favourites. True Evertonians that care and love the club.
Are you on dial up?

The Friedkin news was out on Friday, Flash.
download (1).webp

This is how sad i am.....

Sickly little frodo baggins is Everton football club, Freidkin is Liv Tyler trying to get poor frodo to Rivendell (our new stadium), being chased by moshiri, usmanov, Kenwright, walsh, brands, DBB and co. (as the Nazgul).
Turns to face them, and releases the river torrent that comes charging down, and washes the bloody lot of them off down the river

Sickly little frodo baggins is Everton football club, Freidkin is Liv Tyler trying to get poor frodo to Rivendell (our new stadium), being chased by moshiri, usmanov, Kenwright, walsh, brands, DBB and co. (as the Nazgul).
Turns to face them, and releases the river torrent that comes charging down, and washes the bloody lot of them off down the river
How odd

….no idea what this is about, never heard of Liv Tyler but I presume she’s female and Dan Friedkin is a bloke :blush:

Go and get some anger management you mong
Ah… the reply of an intelligent person clearly running in the same circles as people who would have knowledge of the goings on inside a massive Premier League Club…

Anything that you have said that becomes reality will only be guesswork on your behalf because you sir are clearly nowt but an infested camel toe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back