Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are MSP revealing such information about a deal on social media platforms ?

Even though Michael Dell was likely only ever realistically going to be loaning Bell & Dowling money (you would assume) MSP will have a lot of convincing to do with the fanbase following B+D having leaked Michael Dell's involvement with their bid.

At the risk of speaking out of turn, it doesn't really seem like the bearded northerner is part of MSP.

I think there's an assumption out there that the money they'd put in would be equity. That seems highly unlikely given their track record.

Plus he's worth 100 billion (I realize not all liquid). If it doesn't work out, I doubt he notices much.
The equity is broadly worthless given the debt levels. Moshiri will be writing off his loan (which is effectively equity anyway). They’ll be taking on the debt but taking ownership of the equity at the same time.

The equity is broadly worthless given the debt levels. Moshiri will be writing off his loan (which is effectively equity anyway). They’ll be taking on the debt but taking ownership of the equity at the same time.
I’m lost

At the risk of pissing you all off, the Club isn't worth anything. Look at the 40 million paid to Moshiri and RMF as a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back