Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to rumours they are "rival" bidders.

Isn't some players interchangeable depending who wins out?

So we've all spent the last few hours celebrating the potential Dell takeover with Andy Bell and George Downing, and now, potentially, it's MSP taking over? I feel sick if that's true

I don't get this whole MSP stuff sans Bell and Downing. They were the single biggest contributors to the MSP fund that technically could own 51% shares should they demand repayment. Isn't it more likely they could ALL be involved, their shareholdings split according to investment (meaning Moshiri gets some with his 20m input) with Dell loaning the money to use to repay R&M.

Ah, another guesswork guy passing it off as facts.
Well, I take it what he is, is an investor who receives the calls from MSP. That triggered his first joining the board and everything since and appears to be all he knows about. So he takes their calls that he gets privy to and then adds guesswork into the rest of it.

Reactions: kev

Well, I take it what he is, is an investor who receives the calls from MSP. That triggered his first joining the board and everything since and appears to be all he knows about. So he takes their calls that he gets privy to and then adds guesswork into the rest of it.

and is telling us the bad news.

img_7106-png.259946

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back