Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With absolutely no real substance to back it up, and based purely on one of the ‘financiers’ named as a Vici Investments key personnel’s other business interests, plus the fund being backed by ‘2 western billionaires’, I have a hunch it’s the Bamford family (of JCB) who are at least some of the cash behind Vici.
Just a hunch :coffee:
Any particular reason that gives you the hunch?

Was knocked for six with that news yesterday ffs , I’d thought this was it and finally light at end of the tunnel but there we go another s***show. Read somewhere we are paying 18% rate on these ACAP loans? as the debt cant currently be negotiated due to the legal dispute then surely no one will take us on whilst ongoing ?

With absolutely no real substance to back it up, and based purely on one of the ‘financiers’ named as a Vici Investments key personnel’s other business interests, plus the fund being backed by ‘2 western billionaires’, I have a hunch it’s the Bamford family (of JCB) who are at least some of the cash behind Vici.
I look forward to seeing them bulldozer their way through the takeover process.

As long as we don't have to take their Patrick as part of the deal I'm in 😆

Any particular reason that gives you the hunch?
Very much 2+2=15 most likely, but Owen Bolt named as person of significant interest in Vici, has also held similar positions in a number of heavy plant supply / lease / distribution company’s, mining companies, Eco recycling businesses, scientific businesses (some of which are linked to alternative fuels), farming (of seeds for fuels) and real estate / development companies. Some of which are linked to the West Midlands.
Joe Bamford (board member of JCB and heir to the ‘throne’) has an interest in alternative fuels and of course JCB. He is also a billionaire.

So when you join the dots, you get:
IMG_8847.webp

Very much 2+2=15 most likely, but Owen Bolt named as person of significant interest in Vici, has also held similar positions in a number of heavy plant supply / lease / distribution company’s, mining companies, Eco recycling businesses, scientific businesses (some of which are linked to alternative fuels), farming (of seeds for fuels) and real estate / development companies. Some of which are linked to the West Midlands.
Joe Bamford (board member of JCB and heir to the ‘throne’) has an interest in alternative fuels and of course JCB. He is also a billionaire.

So when you join the dots, you get:
View attachment 265312
Hope you own a JCB because that’s a helluva lot of digging you’ve done there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back