Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble with “free spending oil rich outfits” is that the rules now preclude them spending it (see the Skunks, their improvement is due to Howe).

Even with current state of the US, I prefer rich Texans to hand chopping, gay stoning, slave economy Middle East owners.
I don't care where the new owners are from as long as they're not from the middle east.

….he seemed very keen and said they will look for another club to purchase, maybe he’s still interested;

IMG_9684.webp

The Friedkins have 200 million reasons not to let that happen. Just before it gets to administration someone will snap us up as a creditor (or multiple ones, as Moshiri would technically be better off giving away the club at that point) may agree to reduce what they want as payout to get the hell away with a tidy sum.

Hopefully it doesn't get that far, but that's the backstop.
You'd hope that'll be the case,but the debt juggling is worrying.

With absolutely no real substance to back it up, and based purely on one of the ‘financiers’ named as a Vici Investments key personnel’s other business interests, plus the fund being backed by ‘2 western billionaires’, I have a hunch it’s the Bamford family (of JCB) who are at least some of the cash behind Vici.
Just a hunch :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back