Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t get it i mean why can’t any new owner just pay of what’s owed to 777?
From what has been said in the other thread it’s because TFG didn’t want to pay it back rather than they couldn’t - presumably be a cheaper way of acquiring the club for them if the debt could be restructured rather than paying it all back up front?

Anyway, in theory yes a new owner could pay the loan back.

Just googled 'Kevin Malone net worth'. This guy looks like he means business.

IMG_4590.jpeg

Last edited:
And we're back...

Unfortunately we may be back

But the issues are too.

It isn't JUST the £200 million loan from 777/ACap

It's the fact they won't take a haircut and the liabilities associated with it from the Leadenhall court case

Unfortunately I just see us all going round in circles. Much like the complete denial on here over the true value and lack thereof in the EFC shares

Off for an iced tea

From what has been said in the other thread it’s because TFG didn’t want to pay it back rather than they couldn’t - presumably be a cheaper way of acquiring the club for them if the debt could be restructured rather than paying it all back up front?

Anyway, in theory yes a new owner could pay the loan back.

mate i just about know my name all i’m thinking is why doesn’t the new owners just pay it then no ties?

Unfortunately we may be back

But the issues are too.

It isn't JUST the £200 million loan from 777/ACap

It's the fact they won't take a haircut and the liabilities associated with it from the Leadenhall court case

Unfortunately I just see us all going round in circles. Much like the complete denial on here over the true value and lack thereof in the EFC shares

Off for an iced tea

so what’s the answer?

You just know somewhere down the road,might be five might be ten years but we'll end up in receivership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back