Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what the problem is with the case against 777.
If we as club borrow money from what ever source and the lender is then found to have obtained funds by dubious means why is that our problem?
Because we might have known about it and have benefited from the proceeds.

Even if we didn't, there's a chance that we (the club) would get dragged into a criminal case in the future if it turns out the funds were obtained by dubious means.

Personally, I think it's highly unlikely it will come to that and I believe the biggest sticking point for most is the fact they want 777/ACAP to take a significant hair cut on that debt which they are currently unable or unwilling to do.

Never forget. The Esk is a traitor to this football club and a stain on the fanbase.

Staying the club would be best to go into administration, that wouldn't have anything to do with him being personally involved with the Bell and Downing groups takeover effort would it.

An administration sake would see whoever took over save an absolute fortune.

Another reason I didn't want those 'biggest evertonians' ever near the club.

A great side effect of when we finally do get taken over and ran properly is that the esks entire reason for existence in the world of Everton 'experts' goes too and he can crawl back under his little rock.

Staying the club would be best to go into administration, that wouldn't have anything to do with him being personally involved with the Bell and Downing groups takeover effort would it.

An administration sake would see whoever took over save an absolute fortune.

Another reason I didn't want those 'biggest evertonians' ever near the club.

A great side effect of when we finally do get taken over and ran properly is that the esks entire reason for existence in the world of Everton 'experts' goes too and he can crawl back under his little rock.

You’re forgetting the part where he spends the next 5-10 years trying to undermine the new owners by scrutinising our finances every year.

That was, indeed, a once in a lifetime experience for the kid and made up for him. But what stuns me is that for someone who holds a British passport but who has never been out of England he sounds more like someone who has never been to England never mind be able to pick us out on a map 😜 I guess their are now dialects within regional dialects especially in big cosmopolitan cities

As for Textor, he does come across as a very amiable guy, one who embraces the limelight and exudes passion. The total polar opposite of Moshiri who simply comes across as anal and someone who always looks to be outside his comfort zone.
Anytime I have heard a moshiri interview his voice sounds like one of those generic ai voice generators, proper weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back