Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he hasn’t, Thelwell has had to sell 3 players for £70m and use them funds to make our 3 cash signings plus the loan fee for Lindstrom

The guy hasn’t put into his own pocket for years, that’s why we have so many loan debts to pay off

Isn't that what you and others have wanted for years i.e the Brighton model ?

You complained it was irresponsible when he was investing a third world countries budget into the club and breaking FFP.

This is all usmanov having a laugh because he,s been sanctioned,it wont worry him loosing a billion,moshiri is just his puppet which we have known from the start,no idea how this will all end but dont think either of them loose any sleep over it.

I don't understand what the problem is with the case against 777.
If we as club borrow money from what ever source and the lender is then found to have obtained funds by dubious means why is that our problem?
You cannot have better title than the previous holder.

So if the funds were fraudulent the argument will be that they were unable to be lent to us and immediately repayable

I think

Isn't that what you and others have wanted for years i.e the Brighton model ?

You complained it was irresponsible when he was investing a third world countries budget into the club and breaking FFP.
Yes, and relying on costly loans, particularly one from a very dodgy company that he should be paying off, is blocking us from being taken over how can you still not see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back