Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand he speaks sense, on the other, he accuses The Esk of having a vendetta against Moshiri.

If you don’t have a vendetta against Moshiri, there’s something wrong with you!
If any of these financial experts are to be credible they should be looking at facts on face value and not making negative assumptions about anyone or anything, I assumed that’s CoS point

You are right that every Everton fan should be against Moshiri obviously and most of us can and will be open about that but then most of us will also not pretend to offer unbiased insights about the truth of our club… we’re just fans!

I would say all in all he’s by far the biggest loser in monetary terms, him and whoever controls the money.
Sounded hundreds of millions down the drain and will not get the money he paid in back,
Probably overpaid for the Liver buildings and lose on that too.
You're probably right about that but he will insist on keeping a percentage of the profits from the new stadium which is possibly what has been delaying any movement with prospective buyers. All conjecture of course but isn't all of this?

I don't know anything about this stuff, but could he not put down the money to buy us and just not take full ownership and control until the Palace shares are sold?
Read that one way around it might be that his shares could be put into some sort of trust fund until he sells them but that's as far as my wishy washy knowledge of it goes

I don't know anything about this stuff, but could he not put down the money to buy us and just not take full ownership and control until the Palace shares are sold?

Read that one way around it might be that his shares could be put into some sort of trust fund until he sells them but that's as far as my wishy washy knowledge of it goes

A blind trust. Meaning they manage the investment on his behalf but he is not involved in the day to day decisions -- so there is no conflict of interest

If the Esk says so it must be true
He is never ever wrong 😂

Others have revealed there HAVE been bids for his Palace shares, which hes seen as too low.

A Roma site suggesting they want a 30% stake which wouldn't be surprising as they originally wanted a minority stake,allegedly.

Still think Friedkin will return.

Textor talks too much to be taken seriously and he doesn't help selling his Palace stake in doing so.

Friedkin hasnt said a thing other than indirectly and wont.
777 & textor…talk up a big game but in reality. Couldn’t back it up.

Did Friedkin even turn up on Saturday. Probably not dosen’t need an ego boost like Wander and the 777 clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back