Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now I wouldn’t even be bothered if someone came in and couldn’t spend really. We haven’t ever really been able to spend and when we have we messed it up. All I want for now is a steady ship, stay in the league for another year or two and then hopefully get some half decent players in but none of this spending 50m, I would rather we went for good youth players or players from the championship. I do hope it’s Bell though backed up by Dell. What a turn around in fortunes this would be for our beautiful club.

I ok
Newcastle didn't go from being a yoyo club to one challenging the top 4 on wishes and prayers my friend.

Bruno Guimarães, Botman, Gordon, Isak etc weren't brought in for peanuts.

Aston Villa another who have benefited from wealthy owners who have invested.

Declaring we dont need money is sincerely naive.
but until them two clubs, starting bringing in the money the big 6 do, which they’re both miles off, they will never truly compete.

I hope city win their case so it becomes a free for all, then maybe with the new ground we could attract a multi billionaire, happy to spend

Real "players" don't f around, they get the job done. The fans have taken it up the proverbial for long enough, in all aspects. I'm gonna' talk shiz about all these clowns until someone acts like a man, not beg them like some 'kin pauper.

Aye. Moshiri had the takeover wrapped up in no time when all the leading commentators were saying Moores and Noell confirmed to be buying us.

Aye. Moshiri had the takeover wrapped up in no time when all the leading commentators were saying Moores and Noell confirmed to be buying us.

If it wasn't for those meddling KGB midgets...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back