Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still comfused
lol

A millenial is anyone between the age of 28-43. Hence my remark on few people in that age bracket have easy access to £400m straight cash.

I would like to hear more about this group before getting too excited. Proof of funding etc. Will need to be provided for any deal to progress.

Fingers crossed the Saudi Royal is the son of a big boy in their family and has access to mega cash.

Easy to say no debt leveraged on the club, like promising not to raise taxes before an election. But he's winding up the right person so that's a massive positive.

I want Moshiri gone in the most personally ruinous to manner, I want 777 nowhere near the club.

Achieve that without being involved in arms dealing, child smuggling or repressive state regimes and we're sound.

The Manoukian candidate the new fans favourite ?
i-get-it-oh-i-get-it.gif

are you
even one jot happy at last they’re could be changes that will benefit us. 🙄
@matty1878, as you know @ForeverBlue92 would have been happy for us to be relegated and not even attain automatic promotion back to the Premier League, just so he could have a day out to Wembley. In other words he wanted us to be either 3rd, 4th fifth or sixth! He admitted yesterday to being aroused (his words) by Dan Friedkin, in part due to his environmental policies. I wouldn't take take too seriously, the comments of a wool who cracks one off to any program featuring David Attenborough! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.