Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you're still talking about his dress. Do you want tips from him on how to wear one?
Honestly, do you love that we wears dresses? It must be more important to you than on field prowess because he clearly hasn't contributed remotely as much as his supposed 'elite' status among yourself and your tiny cult. It's fine to be gay dude. If it's more important to yourself and this plank then why doesn't he quit football and focus on that? Literally nobody outside your tiny cult thinks he's any good.

Honestly, do you love that we wears dresses? It must be more important to you than on field prowess because he clearly hasn't contributed remotely as much as his supposed 'elite' status among yourself and your tiny cult. It's fine to be gay dude. If it's more important to yourself and this plank then why doesn't he quit football and focus on that? Literally nobody outside your tiny cult thinks he's any good.

What cult am I in? The "I'm not scared of men in dresses cult"? Because I'm okay being in that cult.

I assume you have a job.
Does it mean you can't do anything else during the week?
If I wasn't very good at my job and everything I did was inept or half assd I would be happy to focus on my side hustle and take a pay cut and drop my aspirations when it became crystal clear my football career had only one suitor to match my self worth.

What cult am I in? The "I'm not scared of men in dresses cult"? Because I'm okay being in that cult.
Nobody but a handful of loonies on this forum think he's a decent purchase at £25m and £130k per week. Is it the best thing ever that he wore a dress once? Does that supercede everything's else in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back