Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you seen/heard this? Media reports this summer have stated £15mil due to having one year on his contract.

He doesn't have one year left on his contract, regardless of what Transfermarkt says

My father-in-law is a Watford season ticket holder (Watford are, by extension, sort of my 2nd club). The Watford equivalents of the Bobble are forum dwellers called Burnsy and AFWO - they've both said Asprilla will go if any club meets his value, but as things stand that's at least £25m

Where have you seen/heard this? Media reports this summer have stated £15mil due to having one year on his contract.
it was due to them being a bit desperate but they have since sold Kone so the price for Asprilla has gone back up now, it's £25m+ Zat.

He doesn't have one year left on his contract, regardless of what Transfermarkt says

My father-in-law is a Watford season ticket holder (Watford are, by extension, sort of my 2nd club). The Watford equivalents of the Bobble are forum dwellers called Burnsy and AFWO - they've both said Asprilla will go if any club meets his value, but as things stand that's at least £25m

I'd take him at £25mil :)

Looks very decent doesn’t he.

20m + add ons to take it to 25 must be worth a shout.

If Kev could get him and Gnoto for a combined 40/45m it would be solid business.
Get those 2, and use Doucoure as depth in CM instead of attacking midfield? Adding Ndiaye and these two would be great but feel like we're very short in midfield numbers, unless the plan is that Dele and Doucoure will cover as depth for both positions, not a fan of that though.

I think we'll get a midfielder in, or two, but I'd guess if we're spending big on attackers we go for loans or cheap elsewhere in the squad, but I really do think we'll need a starting CM to come in though if Onana goes, don't see Gana, Garner and a revolving third serving us that well for a full season.

….so no links to Asprilla yet posters think he’s a target despite us having limited funds and already possibly brining in Gnoto and also acquiring Ndiaye.

Very little logic in Asprilla coming in with priorities elsewhere.

Two wingers would be ideal, McNeil and Harrison have a tendency to drop off through the season and need strong competition.

Crying out for pace, watching us try and counter is painful 🫣

Two new wingers in, with our current dependable widemen switching to fullbacks maybe :D due to Young/Coleman/Patto/Mykos injuries? :)

Considering how good Tarks/Branthwaite are with cover from def mid, that would actually be ok if the team remained disciplined. Almost like a 3, 5, floaty 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back