Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is as bad a set of figures I think I've ever seen regarding transfers.

They look in all sorts of trouble.
It’s an incredible number compared to their revenue as a Championship club. Think they gambled on going straight back up but I think they need to take serious steps to rebalance things this summer, and Gray barely scratches the surface.

For all our many other issues we are actually one of few clubs ok on future payments.

Are Leeds still under pressure to sell, by the way? I'm not up-to-date on their financial situation. They've just sold Archie Gray for a wedge.
I don't think so, but I suspect that they'll have to be willing to let him go based on the fact that, by all accounts, he wants to be playing at a higher level than the Championship and could face a similar situation to last summer when he got a sulk on.

It’s an incredible number compared to their revenue as a Championship club. Think they gambled on going straight back up but I think they need to take serious steps to rebalance things this summer, and Gray barely scratches the surface.

For all our many other issues we are actually one of few clubs ok on future payments.

We look in pretty good shape in those figures ( wages to turnover still quite high tho ). Although that should be addressed in the very near future with better revenue and sponsorship coming in.
There's been a concerted effort to change over the past couple of years and that looks way better than say 3 years ago.

Surprised at the Spurs figures and Chelsea just seem to do as they wish.

That is as bad a set of figures I think I've ever seen regarding transfers.

They look in all sorts of trouble.

I feel sorry for Leeds fans. It is them, and not the club nor the players that will bear the brunt of this.

The whole thing needs a reset.

It may mean they cannot push for a higher fee for Gnonto, and that will be a plus for us, but for every winner there is a loser.

The only beneficaries of this system are the big six. The antics and sense of entitlement we have seen related to Branthwaite will only get worse as time goes on.

I feel sorry for Leeds fans. It is them, and not the club nor the players that will bear the brunt of this.

The whole thing needs a reset.

It may mean they cannot push for a higher fee for Gnonto, and that will be a plus for us, but for every winner there is a loser.

The only beneficaries of this system are the big six. The antics and sense of entitlement we have seen related to Branthwaite will only get worse as time goes on.
I don't feel sorry for a club that wanted the book thrown at us over PSR/ FFP even threatening court action.

People in glass houses eh .

Relegated with Leeds, then sulked when they wouldn't sell him, than had a very moderate season. None of this says he'll be a great signing for a struggling Premier League team that plays ostensibly defensive football.
I don't know he became very defensive when leeds refused to sell him..could be an ideal fit for dyche...

We're second UTFT!!!

Are Leeds still under pressure to sell, by the way? I'm not up-to-date on their financial situation. They've just sold Archie Gray for a wedge.
Bit of both plus the season he has had and prob fan pressure of selling him has dropped. They will still ask for a decent fee for him but maybe selling gnonto means they can ask for top money for summerville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back