Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have that right, but everything they are doing is about getting the best price they can.

Despite their noises, they’d much rather sell him than keep him now. This intransigence is 100% about maximising the transfer fee.
Which I would with four years on the contract.

I don't think he's worth 30mil
Would prefer that money spent on a presence up top
Agree if they do this and no cf comes in, then agree deal makes no sense when a cf should be the first move. But if we get both i would be hapoy hopefully wr can see this deal move now , i think we should be getting closer now with him sticking to not playing

Reading Phil Hay’s latest article is making me realize how Leeds are absolutely going to have to sell Gnonto. They’ll get some money for Adams but they’re essentially getting no incoming money from everyone leaving because of the loan clauses, and there’s nothing they can do but beg players to stay. I don’t know if it will be for sure to us, but he’s definitely getting sold. What a mess they are in.

Reading Phil Hay’s latest article is making me realize how Leeds are absolutely going to have to sell Gnonto. They’ll get some money for Adams but they’re essentially getting no incoming money from everyone leaving because of the loan clauses, and there’s nothing they can do but beg players to stay. I don’t know if it will be for sure to us, but he’s definitely getting sold. What a mess they are in.
Then sell him and stop whingeing
An odious club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back