Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnonto being back in training doesn’t technically mean a deal’s off either btw, think he’s just realised going on strike isn’t going to help him get match fit for a move

Disappointing as would have been a bit exciting for a change. But we were about to pay twice what anyone deemed sensible about 2 weeks ago. Desperation alone got it close to “pay whatever they want and get it done territory.”

If the funds they’d earmarked for this lad don’t get spent elsewhere, then we all know exactly where we stand.
Just switched on and by reading your post I can only imagine any proposed deal is off.
I have to say that I don't think funds were in place in any case especially when you hear the farcical comments of not selling Demarai before we get replacements. Standby for outgoings on TTD but having no time to bring new faces in.
At this moment I hate our club.

Wilfred has been told many times he is not for sale. Leeds demanding way too much for a realistic sale. He is in discussion to cut from his agent as his father feels it’s too much pressure now.

Returned to training today and has been told he will be in the squad vs Ipswich on Saturday.

Contract has been offered with a 30m release for January and the summer.

Wilfred has been told many times he is not for sale. Leeds demanding way too much for a realistic sale. He is in discussion to cut from his agent as his father feels it’s too much pressure now.

Returned to training today and has been told he will be in the squad vs Ipswich on Saturday.

Contract has been offered with a 30m release for January and the summer.
What was it?

I'm quite happy this has fallen through. In the past, we probably would have ended up throwing about £45+m at Leeds to get the player, which is one of the many reasons we are in the mess we find ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back