Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Leeds and Everton were negotiating today, that wouldn’t be happening if a deal isnt in the offing.

That statement may be optics, the lad hands in a transfer request - becomes the villain- Leeds keep bonuses etc, all the while the new owners look like their dropping shapes.

He won’t be forgiven their, they take no prisoners.

Ah still name calling I see Facebook has so much to answer for. Kidz

If you look back, I've just called you a hypocrite and backed up why. No other name calling , just stated facts.

While you have called me precious , liar, Kidz, wet fart, smells worse and that Facebook has a lot to answer for even though I've never been on it and claim I'm the one name calling.

You seem desperate and angry, probably a bit tipsy. Take a step back and reflect on your actions in the morning.

If you look back, I've just called you a hypocrite and backed up why. No other name calling , just stated facts.

While you have called me precious , liar, Kidz, wet fart, smells worse and that Facebook has a lot to answer for even though I've never been on it and claim I'm the one name calling.

You seem desperate and angry, probably a bit tipsy. Take a step back and reflect on your actions in the morning.

You've backed up nothing, you also called me a liar because you don't know me, you've just used some old post and used it against me, big deal. You are on some weird crusade and I've tried talking/ joking this out, but it hasnt worked. Most fans are hypocrites and I'm like most fans. I'll leave it at that.

You've backed up nothing, you also called me a liar because you don't know me, you've just used some old post and used it against me, big deal. You are on some weird crusade and I've tried talking/ joking this out, but it hasnt worked. Most fans are hypocrites and I'm like most fans. I'll leave it at that.

I will accept this as your acceptence of being a hypocrite and apology.

Thank you and good night.

Is he coming or not ........ sat here waiting for flight arrivals..Got an IRISH BLUE in the hotel and a Luton supporter who is actually sound. Had to toss a coin to see which half of each game was played on the telly. We lost the toss but he will let us hear Z Cars lol xxx

Back in mummy's box room sunny, time for bed.

You can't. Because I never called you a liar.

But I can prove you're a hypocrite.

Screenshot_20230811_231750_Chrome.webp

Screenshot_20230811_231829_Chrome.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back