Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Leeds and Everton were negotiating today, that wouldn’t be happening if a deal isnt in the offing.

That statement may be optics, the lad hands in a transfer request - becomes the villain- Leeds keep bonuses etc, all the while the new owners look like their dropping shapes.

He won’t be forgiven their, they take no prisoners.

As we have seen a bit with Gordon (and others). Some of it is to save the money they may owe. Some of it is to manage their rep for the fans.

If i do a wet fart and smell bad I will own that.

I have not lied or been a hypocrite, unlike you.

We don't need people with bad attitudes like Gnonto in our club people, remember Siggy going on strike and not going on preseason to join us.

It will end in tears.

There you go sunny , "I have not lied or been a hypocrite, unlike you" Amen
So I'm a liar as well, put down the crack pipe sunny. Now bed mummies calling.

As we have seen a bit with Gordon (and others). Some of it is to save the money they may owe. Some of it is to manage their rep for the fans.
True is new owners at the club so prob right having seen alot of players move on . Is the first players because they have in on a long deal have used this to the clubs advantage. Has been talk of this deal most of the window, is not an excuse on what he has done. Just feel like we will have a problem with another club coming in late for him

WgFtwlv.png

And we are working on a budget, waiting for players to be available and negotiating deals that don't mean we can't afford to fill other positions and still build for the future, a future that well be beyond the 20th of august.

We haven't forfeited any points, and panicking in the market paying the wrong fees for the wrong players on expensive long term deals is what put us here. Amazes me that fans can't see the current recruitment team are trying to avoid that with very very little margin for error, but no, we clearly should have got Toffeeman1878 in off a forum to sort it all out in the first week of summer, dead easy.
Ffs you’ve just given away my password for absolutely everything there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back