Will Koeman get the boot today?

Sacked today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Our midfield is pretty weak though and we love giving away cheap goals, especially from set pieces so you’ll at least get a chance or two.

Either way it’s gonna be two of the worst teams in the league squaring off. Think we’ll both survive quite comfortably but this early season form is horrendous
I'm confident you lot will be ok, unfortunately at this moment in time I can't say the same about this Everton side.

In light of yet another really poor performance he should be gone today.

Do I think Mosh will pull the trigger? No not yet.

We really don't want the same situation we had with Martinez where he was left in 3 months longer than it was necessary.

Do I still think he could turn it around? Yes, even as bad as he has been lately, with his constant changes, lack of what looks like motivational skills and his inability to see the obvious.

I think the decision has already been made to sack him. But it won't be until after Leicester until he finally goes.

They would want the new manager to start with a home match v Watford rather than a tough trip to Leicester. Personally I think that's a disgraceful attitude, not least because Leiecester are equally crap but it's really unfair on the blues making the trip. He should have been gone one hour after yesterday's game.

You're suggesting that Watford at home won't be as tough as Leicester away? The Watford game is the harder of the two.Leicester are vulnerable at present, Watford are strong,well organised, and can play football.

the fact he's not already gone I don't think he will yet

bizarre as there are absolutely no signs of this turning around either, bin him before it somehow gets worse than it already is

In light of yet another really poor performance he should be gone today.

Do I think Mosh will pull the trigger? No not yet.

We really don't want the same situation we had with Martinez where he was left in 3 months longer than it was necessary.

Do I still think he could turn it around? Yes, even as bad as he has been lately, with his constant changes, lack of what looks like motivational skills and his inability to see the obvious.

Honest question mate, what makes you think he can turn it around? It's late October and he's still changing the formation and players every week because he doesn't have a clue what our best set up is. He's guessing and hoping something randomly clicks into place, the plot has been lost.

Maybe. Our midfield is pretty weak though and we love giving away cheap goals, especially from set pieces so you’ll at least get a chance or two.

Either way it’s gonna be two of the worst teams in the league squaring off. Think we’ll both survive quite comfortably but this early season form is horrendous

We won't mate because we don't have a player that passes forward.

Honest question mate, what makes you think he can turn it around? It's late October and he's still changing the formation and players every week because he doesn't have a clue what our best set up is. He's guessing and hoping something randomly clicks into place, the plot has been lost.

Because he has finished 7th, 6th and 7th in his last 3 seasons in the PL, which suggests to me he actually does know what he is doing, he just needs to re-assess what he is actually doing with this side as it is clearly not working.

Because he has finished 7th, 6th and 7th in his last 3 seasons in the PL, which suggests to me he actually does know what he is doing, he just needs to re-assess what he is actually doing with this side as it is clearly not working.

Those finishes mean nothing though because he had a settled, balanced side in all of them. This is a different situation entirely, he clearly has no idea what he's doing or he wouldn't be stumbling around making 5 changes to the team every single game and looking so perplexed on the touch line. And on top of that, half of our squad hate him.

I doubt he'll go today but he should. They kept Roberto on too long and it potentially cost us progression in the FA Cup. Sadly it would appear that we are going to get pumped out of another cup competition this week.

Getting rid of him might not stop Chelsea beating us but i'd fancy our chances a lot more without him.

Those finishes mean nothing though because he had a settled, balanced side in all of them. This is a different situation entirely, he clearly has no idea what he's doing or he wouldn't be stumbling around making 5 changes to the team every single game and looking so perplexed on the touch line.

I disagree, they do mean something, as it shows he knows how to do it.

He is trying to either be too clever, or has taken his eye of the ball completely.

I'm not against him being sacked by the way, I just think he could still turn it around if he acts quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back