Would the club be punished if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way they can give us more than a 10 points deduction.
So basically if we stay up by 10 points or more we are all good.
It's as simple as that.
As a club and as a fanbase we have got to fight with all our might.
We simply can't be relegated to the lower divisions. It won't just be the end of the stadium, but the end of our club as we know it.

I would like to know the premiership personal bodies who are dealing with these deductions & what teams the support - & if they have declared an interest - no club near us should be on it or the team over the park .....

What if there was an organised protest to block people entering the stadium?
Let’s say 35,000 blues decide to have a sit-in outside the ground on a match-day. Could the league throw the book at the club for something which happened outside of the stadium?

Well, if fan protests outside the stadium caused matches to be postponed?

The thing that angers me most about this is that I'm not even gonna bother going the match again this season. Don't see the effing point when there will literally be nothing to cheer until these shobgites decide our fate AFTER the season has ended.

United done it and never lost any points, but we may well find it quite a bit different.

Well, if fan protests outside the stadium caused matches to be postponed?

The thing that angers me most about this is that I'm not even gonna bother going the match again this season. Don't see the effing point when there will literally be nothing to cheer until these shobgites decide our fate AFTER the season has ended.

A sit down protest is totally peaceful.

I would like to know the premiership personal bodies who are dealing with these deductions & what teams the support - & if they have declared an interest - no club near us should be on it or the team over the park .....

The PL officials that signed off the paperwork need questioned.

A sit down protest is totally peaceful.

Yep. A few replies in this thread have left me a bit puzzled. Along the lines of 'we should keep protests peaceful' I don't recall suggesting we should do anything other. In fact, truth be told, I haven't even said we should protest. I was merely wondering if the 'failure to control fans' rule applies before the fans have even entered the stadium. Nobody seems to know, which is fair enough, as I clearly don't know either. The precedent of Man Utd suggests it either doesn't, or was overlooked/disregarded.

Nothing will work, this be decided in a court room.

But at least we can retain our dignity.
I disagree,if we blocked the team coaches from reaching Goodison,for example,an cause games to to get cancelled,it would be headline news,getting the corruption and bias within the PL globally exposed.
History tells you,generally,any peaceful protest won’t change a thing,we need to cause maximum disruption.

I think that, while protests are a good idea, they need to wait until after the appeals. When all evidence is heard and answered and we know if they (prem) are actually being out of order or we (the club) actually did royally eff-up.

I disagree,if we blocked the team coaches from reaching Goodison,for example,an cause games to to get cancelled,it would be headline news,getting the corruption and bias within the PL globally exposed.
History tells you,generally,any peaceful protest won’t change a thing,we need to cause maximum disruption.
People would just tut and call us vermin.

This case will be decided in a court room, not on the streets.

I cant tell you how to protest and I will do whatever "the fanbase" want to do. I'm always up for a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back