Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Would you lads speak to a PROPER city forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemooner_mcfc

Player Valuation: £1.5m
well lads i know city and everton now have a bit of history with not much thanks to hughes,cook and marwood aswell as the added idiotic element of bluemoon forum.

but i know im typing this with a few grolsch down my neck but i would really like you lads to sample a proper city forum that aint vile and shows pretty much a balanced reflection of a good bunch of city fans like theres a proper bunch of evertonians on here.

i know when i first came on here some thought i was on a windup mission but i hope you know that i just like a good bit of banter and stuff with other fans from other forums and that ive proved im not like anything thats from that vile place everyone talks about on here that makes it look like they are typical city fans.

so do you fancy popping along to the place i know and trust to be the best city forum on the planet where im 100% sure you will feel welcome?

if so i will set up a kind of meet sort of thing on there and im sure you will see where us lads are coming from ????

if your up for it and fancy a change then i will post the URL here ?

I'm not much for other forums but we have a few on here that will go over there in good faith. You should get a few takers.

I'm not much for other forums but we have a few on here that will go over there in good faith. You should get a few takers.

i hope so mate because as you know i think your sound on here and its a top forum and these fans forums are getting few and far between now.

well lads i know city and everton now have a bit of history with not much thanks to hughes,cook and marwood aswell as the added idiotic element of bluemoon forum.

but i know im typing this with a few grolsch down my neck but i would really like you lads to sample a proper city forum that aint vile and shows pretty much a balanced reflection of a good bunch of city fans like theres a proper bunch of evertonians on here.

i know when i first came on here some thought i was on a windup mission but i hope you know that i just like a good bit of banter and stuff with other fans from other forums and that ive proved im not like anything thats from that vile place everyone talks about on here that makes it look like they are typical city fans.

so do you fancy popping along to the place i know and trust to be the best city forum on the planet where im 100% sure you will feel welcome?

if so i will set up a kind of meet sort of thing on there and im sure you will see where us lads are coming from ????

Don't be shy. Sure there will be several on here who will give it a go. Glad to see we've proven ourselves a proper bunch.

Personally, I like having other clubs supporters get on GOT and offer a different perspective. Makes the banter even better.

Yeah, I'd be game. I'll always have a soft spot for City due to my dad supporting them and the years of sympathy I've given him when City were rubbish. He hasn't spoken to me yet since yesterday's result so I know I'll have to put up with the usual defeatism from him today when we go for our weekly walk together...

In all honesty I don't think I could trust myself to behave. Apart from the rs, I hate to wind up other fans. I seems a very classless thing to do, so if it helps create some peace between city and Everton fans, to qoute a famous show "I'm out".

I looked in on that site earlier and just like here they have their pricks and also decent supporters. After yesterdays match the decent fans are in the acendency.....with comments like 'EFC wre the better team' 'we got what we deserved' and in one case a reply to a prick 'How long have you supported this team, we never had people like you at Maine Road'..........and words to that effect.

That said we have a member on here who is a regular poster on bluemoon....................BB so he gives feed back on what Citeh fans think regularly

I'm always happy to to have a bit of banter with other club's supporters when they happen to appear, but I'm really only interested in Everton & so don't venture onto other club's fan-sites.
Very hospitable of you nonetheless.

The last time I ventured on to an alien site I was abused for simply stating that their manager was over rated and that Instanbul was in the past:lol: but over the years I have met a quite a few city faqns and most were sound so I might give it a go but your not getting a refund on Lesscot(y)

What about United fans mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back