Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Would you lads speak to a PROPER city forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit bad taste turning up just after we win though isn't it. Had anyone been a member for a few months and got an idea of the place then maybe, but so shortly after our game? Nah, not just now ta.

Bit bad taste turning up just after we win though isn't it. Had anyone been a member for a few months and got an idea of the place then maybe, but so shortly after our game? Nah, not just now ta.

lol have a browse through it mate and you will find 99.9% say how much everton deserved to win(y)

you dont have to register on it if you dont want you can browse most of the forums

of course mate - everyone is welcome on there and as you know we are rivals in club wise but im sure you have plenty of city mates like ive got loads of united fan mates (y)

Just been on it

Tell me this is a ******* wind up

Posted by Bluemooner MCFC Your post familiar song words rearranged a bit eh

who's that sat outside old trafford
who's that banging on the door
its the bailiff and his boys
making all the **cking noise
coz united cannot borrow anymore

Viewing a thread - VMC City Songs They Have Made Up.

Just been on it

Tell me this is a ******* wind up

Posted by Bluemooner MCFC Your post familiar song words rearranged a bit eh

who's that sat outside old trafford
who's that banging on the door
its the bailiff and his boys
making all the **cking noise
coz united cannot borrow anymore

Viewing a thread - VMC City Songs They Have Made Up.

banter NO ?(y)

i would be delighted if that version was sung rather than the one that ive had 2 bust ups about nev because i hate the chants from 58 as much as i hate other disasters chants by other teams fans.

i hope times are changing mate because there isnt any room in football for proper nasty [Poor language removed] that theres been.

Last edited:
Shows you what a great place this is, United and Citeh fans having handbags...................its not like you Nev

Shows you what a great place this is, United and Citeh fans having handbags...................its not like you Nev

its nothing of the sort mate - i have a hell of alot of time for nev and i just hope he sees there was only banter on our site like there would be at any united site he goes on ??

its nothing of the sort mate - i have a hell of alot of time for nev and i just hope he sees there was only banter on our site like there would be at any united site he goes on ??
Taking banter out of football would be a sad day thats not to say abuse from anyone should not be punished(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back