Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Would you lads speak to a PROPER city forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banter NO ?(y)

i would be delighted if that version was sung rather than the one that ive had 2 bust ups about nev because i hate the chants from 58 as much as i hate other disasters chants by other teams fans.

i hope times are changing mate because there isnt any room in football for proper nasty [Poor language removed] that theres been.

Fair enough just a bit close to the bone though that

Lucky bastards tonight by the way

He's very good I admit...but your defence better shape up for the 2nd leg or you can kiss goodbye to wembley

lets get things into perspective a bit mate.

look at the average age of out team compared to uniteds last night - we started with a young lad boyata at the back who has only just turned 19 aswell as our own products in SWP,ned,richards,ireland.

on top of that the other players are on average younger so its not all about us having to defend better because its like we played a ready bought team last night which aint the case.

its the hatred for city thats being blinded by the facts from most people which is quite funny really once they look into the true facts

Not what I call good defending - letting the away side onto you for almost the last 10 mins - okay Given made a good save from rooney, but your outfield defenders were all at sea :P

well we wasnt playing a lower league team was we mate and everyone would expect united to have a lot of the ball even if they are away from home?

lets get things into perspective a bit mate.

look at the average age of out team compared to uniteds last night - we started with a young lad boyata at the back who has only just turned 19 aswell as our own products in SWP,ned,richards,ireland.

on top of that the other players are on average younger so its not all about us having to defend better because its like we played a ready bought team last night which aint the case.

its the hatred for city thats being blinded by the facts from most people which is quite funny really once they look into the true facts

Complete and utter drivel....I don't hate city...I don't hate anyone, Utd outplayed you, plain and simple, they went through your defence like it wasn't there....it was like a game of 3 and in at the end, it was painful to watch, only by a miracle and a fabulous display by your keeper did they fail to score a second/third.

However...like I said...it aint all over yet, but if your lot don't get a grip and learn how to defend then Utd will walk all over you at Old trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back