Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 112 41.9%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 76 28.5%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
Always felt Brighton made Graham Potter look better than what he was.

41 points first season, 41 second season and then to be fair, an impressive 51 points but he had time to build with low expectations there. He drawn and lost more games than he won. 31% win rate there. I actually think thats less than Dyche at us.

He also come across as a right prat at Chelsea with his 'glow up'/PE teacher vibe.

Dont think would be a good time to get him even next seaon, just dont think we have the palyers for his style. I would prefer frank at brentford who needs a move imo

Always felt Brighton made Graham Potter look better than what he was.

41 points first season, 41 second season and then to be fair, an impressive 51 points but he had time to build with low expectations there. He drawn and lost more games than he won. 31% win rate there. I actually think thats less than Dyche at us.

He also come across as a right prat at Chelsea with his 'glow up'/PE teacher vibe.
he seemed to be one of those media darlings that people get obsessed with.

His football at Brighton was dire, yes they passed it around and rarely went long but they were utterly crap at creating meaningful chances. Almost like Martinez at us, keeping the ball for the sake of keeping it.

Chelsea was just a mess from the start

Brighton look for more dangerous under the little fella

Hot chatter in the Dyche thread about Graham Potter as a better bet than Dyche.

Thoughts?
Long term potter and a lot of other managers would be a better bet than dyche
But
1) dyche has done a great job, we’d be 11th without the points deduction sorry 14th

2) he’s sorted the defence out, but the strikers not scoring and the attackers looking like they haven’t a clue, is nothing to do with him and his staff

3) who’s going to sack him ?? We have no owner and no board

4) who’s going to do the interviews???

5) we can’t afford to sack him or pay for a replacement

6) look at the metrics and the XG and latest one the entries???? It will turn I say give dyche a new 5 yrs deal and put his kipper on the side of BMD

Long term potter and a lot of other managers would be a better bet than dyche
But
1) dyche has done a great job, we’d be 11th without the points deduction sorry 14th

2) he’s sorted the defence out, but the strikers not scoring and the attackers looking like they haven’t a clue, is nothing to do with him and his staff

3) who’s going to sack him ?? We have no owner and no board

4) who’s going to do the interviews???

5) we can’t afford to sack him or pay for a replacement

6) look at the metrics and the XG and latest one the entries???? It will turn I say give dyche a new 5 yrs deal and put his kipper on the side of BMD
Wouldnt give him a big contract would do the same sort of deal 2 with option for another year. Think he has done an ok job has improved this team but just cant look away from his home record this season. I do think he should get more time but i still have be convinced if he should be here longer than the next 2/3 years

Our squad hasn't largely changed for a few seasons now (aside from the odd new face and the odd face leaving), so they have to be partly to blame for us being so poor, especially in front of goal. Our mangers since Carlo have all struggled to get much if a tune out of the squad, so clearly have been not the best appointments. You only have to look at how bad benitez is doing with celta Vigo to confirm his ability. Frank, nice guy, awful manager. I actually think Dyche is doing OK with what he has, but his limitations are also clear in that we only have plan A, and that plan does not seem to win us games. Its probably the combination we have now that makes us at best, a mid table team. It's frustrating to see that we have gone from a regular European place challenger to a relegation scrapper of a team.
Our squad has changed a lot imo.
Patterson and Myko just over 2yrs. Tarkowski, garner, Onana, gana. McNeil just over a season and a half. Young, Harrison, Beto less than a season. And this is Branthwaite first full season

Wouldnt give him a big contract would do the same sort of deal 2 with option for another year. Think he has done an ok job has improved this team but just cant look away from his home record this season. I do think he should get more time but i still have be convinced if he should be here longer than the next 2/3 years
I was joking id sack him in the summer 100%. Imagine giving him a new deal wow

I was joking id sack him in the summer 100%. Imagine giving him a new deal wow
I would not that i am sold on him but i do think he deserves a chance. Is why another 2 year deal would be more smart imo, i would be open to a new manager coming in but must be a similar type Is why i have said frank at brentford.