Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 112 41.9%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 76 28.5%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
I hate the tactics we employ and the style we employ them. I hate the fact that we are asset stripped as a regular necessity.

Unfortunately I cannot think that any manager could see us to the end of this season and do better than Dyche.

We need to fix the off the field malaise that this club is in before a new manager can be brought in to take the football forward. We need to get to BMD and improve our commercials significantly.

Heavy heart but I think Dyche is the right guy for at least the next 15 months
I doubt he'd bring us back up in time for BMD though

In all fairness mate that is a load of rubbish. Is one league win in three months the barometer now is it? C'mon now mate just get out of that will you!lol
Barometer is league position and performances for me. Best its been for quite some time. We have drawn alot of games over the past 3 months. Defence is best its been for quite some time, need a bit more upfront and we would be higher still in the league. Playing alot of teams around us soon, so that will be a better indicator of where we are. I mean we have lost to Man City (twice) Man Utd, Tottenham and Wolves in that 3 months. Apart from Wolves thats 4 very tough games in the last 3 months that you expected us to win??

Barometer is league position and performances for me. Best its been for quite some time. We have drawn alot of games over the past 3 months. Defence is best its been for quite some time, need a bit more upfront and we would be higher still in the league. Playing alot of teams around us soon, so that will be a better indicator of where we are. I mean we have lost to Man City (twice) Man Utd, Tottenham and Wolves in that 3 months. Apart from Wolves thats 4 very tough games in the last 3 months that you expected us to win??
Mate you are so far removed from reality it's actually scary!

I’m always second guessing the likes of potter and Thomas Frank. Purely on the basis, im worried that they have or had the right surroundings and set up at their clubs to get the best out of them. Both Brighton and Brentford well run clubs, with good recruitment and looks like good leaders at the top. We are the opposite atm and I don’t know if they would be manage it well.
Think firstly we need the right people at the top, but then we don’t know what we are going to get from 777.

I’m always second guessing the likes of potter and Thomas Frank. Purely on the basis, im worried that they have or had the right surroundings and set up at their clubs to get the best out of them. Both Brighton and Brentford well run clubs, with good recruitment and looks like good leaders at the top. We are the opposite atm and I don’t know if they would be manage it well.
Think firstly we need the right people at the top, but then we don’t know what we are going to get from 777.
Realistically I think we’re a 5 to 7 year project just to stabilise the club and lay any foundations to move forwards.
Brighton and Brentford’s models have worked but they will reach a point where they have to adapt. Brighton have had a taste of European football, so will they not sell a player or maybe buy someone outside of their usual type of player profile? Then they’ve joined the rest of us, trying to be upwardly mobile and throwing money at trying to compete with the Sly 6.

Here and now, I don’t think Frank or De Zerbi would succeed at Everton in our present state, but somewhere between Moyes and Martinez’s reigns they probably would have been suited to us.

If Dyche was to go I wouldn’t be unhappy with potter coming in… however, I’m not sure it would improve.
Potter ball, was more Brighton ball… played well for years. With or without him.
And trying to play like that we our team 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Realistically I think we’re a 5 to 7 year project just to stabilise the club and lay any foundations to move forwards.
Brighton and Brentford’s models have worked but they will reach a point where they have to adapt. Brighton have had a taste of European football, so will they not sell a player or maybe buy someone outside of their usual type of player profile? Then they’ve joined the rest of us, trying to be upwardly mobile and throwing money at trying to compete with the Sly 6.

Here and now, I don’t think Frank or De Zerbi would succeed at Everton in our present state, but somewhere between Moyes and Martinez’s reigns they probably would have been suited to us.
I would argue that without the points deduction we wouldn’t be in a relegation fight, and the club would be in year one of stability. This bad run we are in has included points picked up at Brighton, Fulham, and spurs. All games we would had nothing from previously

Which is why Arteta should have been are number one choice when we got Carlo.
The way this club is run Arteta probably would have failed here anyway. He got off to a slow start at Arsenal, but he got the time to turn things around.

He wouldn't have been given the same time and patience here. That's why Arsenal are where they are and why we are where we are.