Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegirl

Player Valuation: £15m
So, supposedly the asking price for Rom is £24M.

Would you pay that for him given his age?

If not, how much do you think he's worth?

IMO he's worth every penny of 24M...

I would pay that amount but it would need to be a long contract with a huge buy out clause.If it is 24 million,and Bony was 16 million then........I might then start looking for an 8 million type midfielder.
never make a director would I .

24m is a little steep...lukaku is still far from a complete striker...his first touch and hold up play can be shocking... but he has pace, power, and plenty of goals in him.....he disappointed at the world cup, which will have put off some clubs...
pretty sure we could get benteke for less than 24m....and even Origi, who took lukaku's spot for Belgium and looked impressive for a 19 year old, is available for around £8m.....

I'd love to get lukaku back, but don't think he's worth £24m right now....

Without hesitation. As low risk a signing as you can get with regards to a striker in that
-he has performed in the league scoring 15+ goals in the last two seasons
-still young with a high likelihood that even if he doesn't improve we can sell him for what we bought him for.
-Fits with the squad and manager.

If the money is there and he is the managers first target and he will sign for us, go for it no question

How many times did he touch it into the goal and when was the last time we had a striker who touched the ball into the goal as many times?
Amount of goals equals price and he would be worth it IMO.
Yeah but he has one of the worst first touches that I have ever seen. Chelsea should be paying us to take him.

Very doubtful about him after seeing a complete season and his form in the wc.

If he comes here we have to adapt to his strength of running on to the ball the idea of playing off him is a waste of time his touch and movement are woeful. Bit concerned about his size as well looks a tad chunky to me. All in all 10m tops in the hope Roberto sorts him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back