Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said regularly that he wants champions league football, do we have it?

No, we do not. So I think it's irrelevant, for what it's worth I'd pay no more than £18m, the lads bloody good, but he's still got weaknesses such as a touch which let him down.

PS: if we signed Lukaku AND Bony I'd run round town with nothing but my Everton shirt on.

I can say that cause I know it won't happen, we're Everton ;)

Agree totally with Brennan. If that was our one signing so be it. Let's raid the loan market again if needs be but it would be brilliant if we could get Lukaku in.

If Andy Carroll is worth £35 million and Jonas Olsson is worth £800,000 then Lukaku is worth £64 million so i'd pay that much for him but not a penny more.

I would pay that £24m

It would be huge statement and good for the club all in all.

But i still think he wont be an everton man next season. Sadly.

* BUT if we fail to sign him we will have wider squad and that can be good thing too. So no panic lads.

Chelsea are going to make a big profit on him without even using him..that and the fact that money is swilling round football at the moment tells me it is worth paying the going price for him. He's still going to be young in 5 years so plenty of sell on options

Yep

If you want to compete at the top level you need a consistent goalscorer, if he's available and we have the finances to make the deal happen we should stretch ourselves as much as possible. Otherwise we'll end up with another sub standard forward and just carry on achieving the square root of [swear word] all for the next 5-10 years.

He's worth gambling success on, so yes he's worth £24m.

He' got 10 years of top level football in him at least and he's already a 15 goals a season striker. He's clearly worth £24m in a world where James McCarthy is worth £13m.

It's not just about his ability, it's about his age. If he was 26 he'd be worth a lot less than twenty four mill.

I'd pay more for McCarthy than I would for Lukaku lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back