Would you take an Everton relegation over seeing Big Red win the title?

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that most local lads can’t stand the RS and when we’re playing rubbish languishing in mid table then them losing cheers us up. Not bothered if anyone including them calls me bitter.

Let’s not kid ourselves with the whole it wasn’t that bad when they won a couple of years ago. They never even got to have a parade. It would be much worse this time.

I never want them to win a game and would love them to be crap. Stop quoting we don’t care what the RS say when we have Singing the Blues.

A few years ago I wanted City to beat us to stop them winning the league. That was a step too far for some but was the lesser of 2 evils in my eyes

But at this time we need the 3 points and it’s not even a decision. Staying up is much more important than anything else

I wouldn’t of thought it possible that a brand of chewing gum would be winning any titles outside of ”chewiest gum”. Surely there should be a fourth option on the poll? Seeing the unhealthy fascination of the colour red,
how about: 0 Original poster banned for next 3 games

Not really sure what Big red refers to. If it is the Kickoff Kopites, then seeing them lose the league is mildly entertaining, the anger they had when they finished 2nd with 98ish points was unsurpassed. But relegation would have no redeeming features.

Ridiculous question, of course we should be wanting to win next week. Couldn't care less about them and we need to make sure we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back