Would you take an Everton relegation over seeing Big Red win the title?

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't give a flying flip into a rolling donut who wins the title if it isn't us. Our illegitimate child doing well or not is of no relevance. Us staying in the top flight is the priority right now.

What an extraordinary question.

If we were hovering around upper mid-table and we were a dozen points above the drop zone as we were this time last season then I might be indifferent if City beat us to take themselves a step closer to the title. Having said that I’m not keen on a club that was regarded as small 20 years ago equalling our league title haul.

But as it stands if we fail to get anything from our next two league matches we will almost certainly drop into the relegation zone. And that will likely be the end of our club.

Last edited:
I'd take a relegation if it woke us up and caused us to reorganize the club in a way that could lead to future success. But I don't care about that lot enough.

Stupid question.

Too stupid for words.

I have no doubt we will beat City next week and blow the title race wide open.

And it will be the most Everton, that thing ever :dance:

it's a moot 'conundrum': our team is blessed with full feline auricle and ventricle of stoutest lionheart. In players like Dulwich, Crab, Gurnalot, and Snail we have men of men

"You boy, what is this thread title ? "

FFRPG_sXoAIUqCF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back